Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About Product @ Canva
The Product team’s vision at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. You will help drive the direction of this mission, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features to get us there. We believe we can improve the world by empowering people to design and visually communicate better, and that starts with our own product.
Product Managers, Product Growth Specialists and Customer Insights professionals collaborate with Canva’s Founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work cross-functionally collaborating with Designers, Engineers, Marketers and Analysts to ensure we continue delivering exceptional user experiences every time someone uses Canva.
We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows. It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics, and iterations.
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked Australia’s #1 place to work.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.Psst
-We have two in-house chefs that whip up amazing breakfasts and lunches for the whole team - check out what's cooking at: https://instagram.com/canvalife
Being a Force for good.
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We’re looking for talented individuals with skills and experience across the below Product specialities:
- Product Growth Managers are responsible for driving the holistic product growth strategy for foundational product goals, creating a centre of excellence for product-driven growth and ensuring that our products are getting into the hands of as many users as possible
- Experience working in a cross functional team of engineers, designers, marketeers and data specialists
- Ability to identify growth opportunities, make a case for it, and see it through
- Can work closely with product design and engineering to deliver on our teams product growth strategyHas experience with experimentation and AB testing
- Collaborates with peers to shape and drive the highest impact teams growth product and experimentation roadmap
- Product Managers see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
- Work in a cross functional team of engineers and data specialists collaborate other product managers and business partners to prioritise and build what really matters
- Become the subject matter expert on all things product at Canva.
- Help to craft and deliver the broader long term product vision for how Canva best solves the biggest problems
- Set the priorities and goals for the team, track our progress, and handle collaborator expectations
- Has contributed and helped to shape a wider business strategy to drive Customer insights and optimise our content operations
- Proven ability to liaise with cross-functional product teams & leaders in the Content & Discovery organisation to maximise the impact of content investment,Structuring complex strategic problems and making actionable recommendations based on large amounts of information
- Working on cross-functional projects and build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisationHave helped to identify and prioritise new product and growth opportunities
- Collaborate with teams in Content & Discovery to set meaningful metric goals that contribute to the overall group goals
- Experience mentoring new team members and giving guidance to junior team members when required.
- Working with the broader Strategy & Analysis team to democratise strategic thinking and support groups in the goal-setting / monitoring process
- Ad-hoc involvement and support in wider strategic initiatives
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.