Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the team
Canva would not exist without content! Our templates, photos, fonts, stock media and more play a critical and pivotal role in empowering our users to design anything and publish anywhere. Content has far reaching business impact and is a key driver of user acquisition, retention and revenue.
As a new team, Content Strategy, Insights and Investment, their mission is to build the most valuable design content experience in the world. We work collaboratively to identify & implement opportunities, to drive user engagement through content and ensure we are prioritising effectively.
As a Strategy Analyst you will play a key role in building the future content experience at Canva, particularly focusing on revenue & investment. You will be tasked with using data, insights & strategy to build a clear vision & strategy for addressing the biggest questions & opportunities across the Content & Discovery (C&D) team.
What you'll do
- Use strategic recommendations to shape the future of the content experience on Canva
- Identify our biggest growth opportunities and work with partners to translate recommendations into execution
- Scope, analyse, and develop solutions for key strategic questions & business opportunities in partnership with content, data, & other key partners
- Break down exciting and ambiguous questions with a mix of analytical rigour, customer insight, and input from internal and external experts
- Work on cross-group and cross-functional projects, whilst building excellent relationships with key collaborators across Canva
- Support the broader C&D group
We'd love it if you had
- Proven experience in management consulting or strategy-driven teams within an in-house commercial environment
- Outstanding business insight, with an eagerness to use creativity when tackling a problem
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data, build models, and formulate strategic frameworks. Strategy implementation or operations is considered a plus.
- You’re pro-active, and own and drive pieces of work from start to finish. You identify the opportunities where you can make the largest impact, and you see it through
- Expertise in developing a clear compelling story & strategic recommendation- leveraging data, market research and independent analysis
- Experience and confidence influencing and forming relationships
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.