Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the team:
Canva for Education is the creativity and collaboration tool for every classroom. Available to K-12 teachers and their students at no charge. Canva for Education is built for K12 teachers and students to improve creativity and design. We continue to see success daily of educators using Canva for Education in the classroom.
The core focus of our team is to showcase the power of Canva for Education and onboard large systems around the world!
The ideal candidate will bring the following core areas of expertise; understanding of the Asia Education market (k12 and HED), understanding of classroom productivity solutions with an ability to communicate with Instructional Technology Specialists and teachers how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration.
What you'll do:
- Build Canva’s school district lifecycle practice by owning strategy, planning, execution, and results within the identified district.
- Build and leverage relationships with teachers and educators to onboard districts.
- Serve as an ambassador for of Canva for Education with teachers and educators.
- Remaining focused on the Education community at identified districts by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer transformation strategy focused on education outcomes within district.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Canva user lifecycle within the identified districts and establish close relationships with our passionate community of educators and learners to know first-hand what they need to become successful Canva users.
- Identify community usage patterns and trends through data analysis while using it as a foundation to inform future product and marketing plans.
- Continuously test, learn and iterate on our lifecycle strategy to drive retention and engagement at our identified districts.
- Continuously track and report on trends seen in online educator and learner communities to inform our roadmap while helping us stay relevant and connected.
- Act not only as a strategist, but also as a district community manager by engaging with our district community daily to build meaningful and impactful relationships.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of selling education software solutions combined with real-world teaching and instructional technology design across Campus and K12.
- A deep understanding of how schools roll-out new technology and the ways district wide deployments.
- Excellent collaboration skills, including confidence leading virtual teams and working with people outside your direct team.
- Good business planning skills, with an ability to move from planning to implementation and complete projects to deliver high impact.
- Experience in community management and understanding of social media best practices and tactics for education audiences.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.