Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but our hubs in Beijing and Wuhan are home to our operations in China. Our China hubs have been designed with you in mind - a space for you to come together and connect with your team, both near and far. With delicious breakfast and lunch meals provided (and with plenty of snacks), you'll always stay fuelled to take on the day. Zoom the Sydney team with tea and biscuit? You got it!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Group
Canva China is a group of over 120+ people, spanning from engineering, product, design and operations, and is supported by our Sydney Headquarters. With all the product features and improvements we are rolling out at an immense scale, the Customer Happiness team ensures that if our users encounter issues, we help them promptly and with expert advice, allowing them to go back to designing right away. Our team also provides timely and useful insights into various teams in Canva to enable them to mold the product based on the customers’ needs.
About the Team
The Service Quality Team creates strategies that are consistent and efficient as Canva expands globally. Our mission is to partner with Specialist Operations in achieving excellent user experience through insights-driven quality assurance strategies and operationalizing people and process improvements.
If you’re currently looking for an exciting and impactful opportunity, then this is for you! We’re looking for people with a passion to solve problems and a zest to empower people to do the best work of their lives. You need excellent attention to detail, and an ability to put yourself in our users’ shoes. We need someone who loves challenges and is adaptable to change.
What you’ll do 你将会负责:
- Dips into end-to-end of accomplishing team goals, from strategizing & designing to measuring & documenting
- Initiates projects to improve performance metrics of China CHT
- Updates weekly business review decks with CSAT and Quality performance results
- Creates and maintains dashboards in coordination with global senior quality analyst team
- Sends weekly and monthly qualitative & quantitative reports specific for CSAT analysis, CSAT calibration results, and CSAT read-out sessions
- Coordinates with Operations leads and Subject Matter Experts for process alignment
- Deep dives into DSAT & RCA analysis to provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Ensure alignment of quality processes for China CHT
- Owns the creation and continuous improvement of materials including but not limited to critical business forms such as the Quality Audit form & the DSAT Scrubbing form
- Collaborates with the Global Service Quality Team for ad hoc data and report requests
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the China User Voice lead, Operations Excellence team and/or Specialist Operations team
- Performs quality audits for new and existing CHT specialists
- Responds to quality audit disputes in a timely manner
- Takes charge of the overall onboarding and upskilling of new hires assigned at any given time.
About you 希望你是:
- CHT QA Analyst / Training facilitator who has been in the role for at least 2 to 3 years of relevant QA / training experience in the customer service industry
- Excellent Mandarin/English communication skills in both verbal and written
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Technological ability to manage spreadsheets and documents
- Drives chaos to clarity, specifically in time of ambiguityThrives in rapidly growing and innovation-motivated environment
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills that with bias for action
- Organized, with the ability to set schedules and priorities accordingly
- Works under pressure with minimal guidance and supervision
- Flexible; able to adapt to changing situations and open to trying alternative solutions.
- Displays strong commitment to ownership and execution of projects.
- Able to build strong relationships across the organization and demonstrate a strong ability to work with a variety of personalities.
What would make you standout
- Experience in the tech industry
- Experience in multinational corporations is a huge plus!
- Proven experience creating dashboards
Why do we need this role?
The CHT(Customer Happiness team)’s role is to support Canva as a growing business by making Canva users happy which will result in them being Canva fans for life. This can be achieved by ensuring that users’ inquiries and needs are attended to in a timely manner with appropriate solutions addressing the users' needs and capturing users' feedback and communicating that to other departments to support continuous improvement.
CHT grows in parallel to Canva’s growth and part of China CHT's growth is to expand the support coverage from 5*8 hours to 7*15 hours. As China CHT is scaling rapidly, in order to build a scalable operation model, it is imperative to hire our first China QA generalist to establish & implement quality & learning frameworks. These ensure that specialists follow the correct processes of providing complete & correct solutions to users' concerns. We also check if appropriate language was used and if responses were tailor-fitted to users’ language. In addition, findings from these evaluations are also used to drive CHT CSAT performance and specialists' individual performance.
How will this role help Canva achieve its mission?
Senior Quality Analysts are respected experts on quality process optimization, industry trends, and workflow management and conduct ticket handling evaluations. They are key contributors to the strategic direction and updating of team strategy in coordination with QA coaches. They will own the implementation of strategic and long-term QA projects. They will also recommend and implement new tools, technologies, and workflow processes based on evolving strategy and operational needs.
As we continue to scale and grow this role will help ensure that specialists are continuously making our users happy which will make them Canva fans for life.
This role will also ensure that the China CHT will be able to handle onboarding and/or upskilling needed to cope with Canva’s growth while maintaining excellent customer service experience provided to our users.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.