Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Enterprise Customer Success Manager is to nurture and grow the relationships with our mid-market Canva Enterprise accounts. You will help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What you’ll do:
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by leading the post-sale relationship of Canva’s strategic accounts, including implementation, onboarding, training, and adoption
- Own the post first sale relationship with a customer, ensuring we’ve identified the value outcomes the customer is looking to achieve and enabled a strategic change plan to ensure we’re meeting those outcomes
- You will provide your customers best practices in how to connect the customer’s value outcomes to ways in which the product can achieve them
- You will develop new and existing relationships across your customers to ensure we’ve strengthened our partnership and created new advocates
- Account growth: identify areas for growth within existing accounts and manage the renewal process
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of customer success experience, preferably within a SaaS organisation
- Experience owning a renewal forecast
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solutions
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Communication skills: ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others around them
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Grit: Bias towards action and resourceful
- Humility: willingness to question one’s own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
- Fluent in French (written and verbal)
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.