Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Team
Canva’s Procurement team was established to uplift Canva’s spending impact and experience for both internal and external partners. Source-to-Pay is the end-to-end process, systems, policies, and people that support business needs with a vendor from identification of that need to posting into our financial systems. The team's functions include Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Procurement Innovation, and Vendor Onboarding. Our Mission is to build an impact on every Canva staff by getting them what they want when they need it.
What this role will do:
- Supplier Accreditation: ensure that all documents required by finance and legal are completely submitted before the onboarding process
- Contract Administration: handle the master purchase agreement execution and check vendor compliance with the agreed terms and conditions
- Sourcing: responsible to request for pricing according to the specifications provided by the end-user
- Negotiation: secure the best possible cost, terms, and warranty of the project/requirement
- Monitoring of Deliveries: Coordinate committed timelines of the supplier to the partner and ensure that they are followed
- PO processing: handle the creation of the purchase order based on the agreed costing and terms
- Vendor evaluation: assess vendor performance based on pricing, delivery, production capacity, quality, technical capabilities, and after-sales support
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or any related course
- With at least 3 years of related work experience
- With skills in Commodity Management, Procurement Negotiation, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Purchasing, Financial Awareness & Business Profitability, Continuous Process Improvement, Technology Application
- Proficient in Inventory Management
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• A temporary work from home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) You and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
• Unique and flexible leaves options: :Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choiceSupport yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
• Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowances for you to spend on anything that supports your wellbeing. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
• Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes and more to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
• A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.